Live From My Cookie Workshop- Chocolate Chip
Here is the skinny on how to make the perfect (worth every calorie) chocolate chip cookies…
1) Use the recipe on the back of the Toll House Bag.
2) Use salted butter (real old fashioned regular butter and omit the salt in the recipe).
3) Blend all wet ingredients together first w sugars in mixer (butter, eggs, vanilla)
4) Add baking soda to above creamy mixture, then flour- a little at a time.
5) Lastly, add the chips.
6) Bake only one sheet at a time. Yes- takes forever BUT it works.
7) I use an Air Bake sheet. I got the one I have years ago and haven’t found another just like it. I keep looking for another though.
8) Use a cookie scoop so each cookie is the same size- they bake evenly.
9) Keep checking on them- nothing worse than burnt cookies!
Kristie Finnan is a Registered Dietitian/Licensed Nutritionist, Freelance Writer and Published Children's Author. She is the Mom of 3 and Food Snob with a passion for Nutrition Education, Healthy Kids Foods, Marketing and Social Media. Kristie is the Creative Director/Editor for www.DivaDietitian.com and www.KidsLoveFood.com & Founder of www.DoylestownNutrition.com. More about Kristie at www.KristieFinnan.com Diva Dietitian blogs in Full Disclosure. Please see: http://kristiefinnan.com/about/disclosure.